Due Diligence templates help firms to comply with numerous obligations, including those associated with the Money Laundering Regulations and FCA compliance. We have developed our highly recommended Due Diligence Policy & Questionnaire Set for firms looking to complete the required Know Your Customer processes.
Whether it is to comply with general due diligence measures; the FCA’s due diligence requirements for financial crime or the Government’s suggested action for carrying out due diligence, our templates can help. Fully customisable, ready to corporate brand and packed with high quality, compliant content.
Due Diligence Policy Template
There are many reasons for organisations to ensure that they are meeting the essential due diligence practices within their business. Risk management is the main reason for firms to ensure they know who they are working with, for and/or being supplied by. Due diligence also includes assessing and verifying employees, whether they are contract, temps or permanent staff.
For firms who are regulated by the FCA, the regulator notes the importance of carrying out due diligence when complying with the risk assessment and anti money laundering rules and requirements.
The Government website also provides detailed guidance for firms on completing due diligence on suppliers, customers and employees to effectively asses the risk and effectiveness of any supply chains.The FCA & Due DIligence... Government Due Diligence Guidance...
- Due Diligence Policy Template £18.00 (ex vat)
- Risk Management & Due Diligence Toolkit £130.00 (ex vat)
- Anti Money Laundering & Due Diligence Toolkit £249.00 (ex vat)
- AML Policy Template Bundle £99.00 (ex vat)
- AML Document & Training Toolkit £359.00 (ex vat)
- Risk Management Policy & Assessment Templates £45.00 (ex vat)
- Outsourcing Policy Template £18.00 (ex vat)