If you have obligations under the The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, including the subsequent amendments; our AML Document & Training Toolkit is for you! Developed by experts, the documents also draw from the guidance and rules published by the JMLSG, FCA and HMRC. Including essential AML tools such as our AML Risk Assessment Template, Anti Money Laundering Self Assessment Checklist and an array of policy templates.
Our Anti Money Laundering Document Toolkit contains 30+ customisable policies, procedures and templates. Our market leading AML policy toolkit helps businesses to assess and reduce the risk of money laundering, financial crime and terrorist financing within their company. The toolkit also covers many AML supporting areas such as due diligence, conflicts of interest, anti-bribery, tax evasion, risk management, whistleblowing and more.
Our employee money laundering training gives you the materials, knowledge and confidence to deliver your own training sessions. We review and update our materials and content whenever there are regulation or guidance changes, so you can be assured of getting the latest version.
About the AML Document & Training Toolkit
Documents Included in the AML Policy Toolkit
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- MLRO Report Template
- AML Company Risk Assessment Template
- Anti-Money Laundering Audit Checklist
- Tax Evasion Policy
- Due Diligence Policy & Procedures
- Due Diligence Audit Checklist
- Supplier Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Employee Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Customer Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Enhanced Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Risk Management Policy & Procedures
- Remedial Action Plan Template
- Risk Register Template
- Enhanced Supplier Due Diligence Template
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Audit & Monitoring Procedures
- Conflict of Interest Policy & Register
- Retention Policy
- Outsourcing Policy
- Outsourced Functions Register
- Suspicious Activity Reporting Form Template
- Suspicious Activity Reporting Procedures
- Training & Development Policy
- Instruction & Guidance Document
Materials Included in the AML Training Package
- Session Delivery Guidance
- 18 Ready to Use PowerPoint Slides
- 30-page Trainer Notes for Training Development & Delivery
- Slide Handouts for Notes
- PDF Trainee Handout on Anti Money Laundering
- MLRO Statement Cards for Interactive Learning Game
- 2 x Q&A Quiz Test Papers with 20 Questions
- Employee Training Record Template
- Training Evaluation Form
- Skills & Gap Analysis Template
- Training & Development Policy & Procedure
- Training & Development Plan Template
Join over 6000 organisations who use policies, toolkits and training packages from Know Your Compliance Limited!
Areas and Topics Covered in the AML Training Materials Package
- Financial Crime Overview
- What is Money Laundering?
- Placement, Layering and Integration
- The Money Laundering Regulations (inc amendments)
- Other Relevant Acts and Legislation
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG)
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- POCA and The National Crime Agency
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Supervisory Authorities (inc HMRC and FCA)
- AML Measures and Controls
- Risk Assessment and Due Diligence
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
- Beneficial Owners
- High Risk Factors
- Nominated Officer (NO)
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
- Audits and Monitoring
- Tipping Off
- Record Keeping
Frequently Asked Questions...
All toolkit templates and training materials have been developed using the latest version of Microsoft Office. Word, Excel and Poweroint are universally compatible with a large number of document editing software, including OpenOffice and GoogleDocs.
All templates and training materials can be corporate branded and are fully customisable. The documents also come with detailed guidance on how to use Microsoft Office to edit the templates and insert your own content where applicable.
All documents and materials in the AML Document and Training Toolkit been developed using the latest version of Microsoft Office. The training session slides are provided in PowerPoint and are all fully customisable. The trainer notes, test papers and training templates come in Word formats and can be fully customised using any text editing software.
The document toolkit uses Word for the policy templates, with some of the checklists and registers being in an Excel format. All templates are fully customisable with detailed guidance on editing.
All of our AML templates, toolkits and training packages have been developed by experts using the requirements set out under the Money Laundering Regulations (including the latest amendments). The content also pulls from the rules and guidance set out by governing bodies and Supervisory Authorities. This includes the HMRC, FCA, Gambling Commission and the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG).
Our AML templates and training materials are suitable for any business type or industry. Where sector specific customisations are required, we have noted these within the templates. As the content covers most of the MLR rules and requirements, some sections may not be relevant to your size or industry. However, these areas have been highlighted and can either be removed or customised.
Every business is different and compliance documents need to reflect that. Whilst our templates and toolkits go a long way toward making you compliant, many of our documents do require some customisation to ensure that they are relevant to you. Our templates provide a strong foundation on which to build your compliance framework. Our extensive template content coupled with your customisations will ensure that you are compliant with the relevant legislation, codes of conduct, standards or regulations
It is important that each policy and procedure accurately reflects exactly what your business does and how it does it. The level of customisation required for each document will depend upon factors such as your size, scope and current compliance program. However, we are always on hand to answer any questions you may have and provide unlimited email support.
All materials and templates are available to download immediately after purchase via the website. Once you have completed your payment online, you will be redirected to our order page where you can download your ordered document(s). We also send you an automated confirmation email which contains a copy of your download link.
If you have chosen to make payment by BACS, your order will be placved on hold until we have confirmed receipt of your payment. Once your payment has been verified, we will process your order and send you an automated confirmation email which contains your download link. Our Accounts Team will email you a copy of your VAT receipt after the order has been processed.
Please ensure that you add our email address to your contacts lists and that your email server accepts incoming download links.
At Know Your Compliance Limited we are passionate about regulatory compliance! Our team has over 20 years experience and expertise in regulatory compliance and policy development. Serving a wide range of industries and business types, over 6000 organisations already use our templates and toolkits. We have delivered professional, compliant templates to hundreds of industries; including accountants, tax advisors, education and healthcare sectors, the NHS, Government departments, finance and credit, recruitment, charities, banks, estate agents and thousands of SME’s and sole traders.many more.
We offer a large library of templates for regulatory policies, procedures, checklists, toolkits, manuals and training packages. Utilising Microsoft Office for compatibility and easy customisation, we provide editing and usage guidance with all templates. When paying by credit/debit card, all documents are available to download instantly and come with the first annual update included in the price.
Our training packages are developed by PTLLS qualified staff who understand how training should be written and delivered. Writing training sessions is more than just knowing the topic. It is about understanding how to get the information across to the trainees in an effective and informative way. That is what we bring to self-delivered training packages. The ability to make YOU the trainer and to support you in delivering your own training sessions in-house.
As our materials, packages and templates are downloaded digitally, they cannot be physically returned once purchased. For this reason we do not offer any refunds, however we do provide extensive information about each product on the relevant product page so that you know what you are getting before you buy. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information.
If you have any questions about our templates, toolkits or training materials before or after purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be only too happy to assist you.
The Anti Money Laundering Training Package has been designed at an introductory through to intermediate level. The materials can benefit a broad range of employees and contractors as part of their induction and ongoing AML training.
- Staff with specific anti money laundering duties
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers (MLRO)
- Nominated Officers
- Accounting staff with financial crime and AML obligations
- Those working in regulated financial services sectors
- Employees of organisations with obligations under the Money Laundering Regulations
- Employees of firms supervised by the HMRC or FCA
- Firms offering an introduction/intermediate level of AML training to staff
- Those seeking to learn more about financial crime and AML
Whilst we advocate the use of LMS training in many categories, compliance is not one of them!
Many commercial training sessions are now delivered via Learning Management Systems (LMS), offering users the ability to complete training on their own, online. Digital training certainly has its upsides; however, it loses the most fundamental training requirement……the human element.
Financial crime and the Money Laundering Regulations are complex and require both a knowledge of the topic and the trainee. Many Supervisory Authorities make it mandatory to train employees in AML and so ensuring that they have absored and understood the content is essential. An employee reading or listening to online content alone on a device is no substitute for group discussions, interactions, real-time questions and answers and engaging in learning.
Delivering your own training via PowerPoint slides enables you to customise the content, making it relevent to your organisation and specific job roles.
One of the most common questions we get asked is “Do we need to have a qualifed training to deliver the materials?” Luckily for most of the organisations we work with, the answer is NO!
PTLLS qualified trainers have written the content and developed the sessions so that you can teach anyone within your organisation to deliver the training sessions. The benefits of self-delivery are endless…
- One-off cost for unlimited training instead of per user, per year!
- Customise the content how and when you want to suit your business and trainee needs.
- Stop paying for external trainers on an annual basis.
- Develop role specific sessions from the foundation materials.
- Extensive trainer notes mean you have all the content and answers ready to deliver an effective and rewarding AML training session.
- Nobody knows your employees better than you, so who better to train them than you!
- Save time, money and resources by delivering your own training sessions in-house instead of travelling or paying for external providers.
- Use the AML test papers to assess employee understanding. Each paper comes with in-depth answers to help educate and expand trainee knowledge.
- Materials include training and development policy, procedures and templates to integrate into your training program.
To assess an employees’ knowledge and understanding after the training has been delivered, the AML training materials include 2 quiz style test papers. Each paper contains 10 questions and the relevant score, along with a marking sheet. The papers also come with in-depth answer sheets which can be used to mark the tests as well as to provide correct answers and background information.
The package also includes a training evaluation template which can be provided to employees after they have received the training. These are completed anonymously and give trainees the opportunity to provide feedback on the training, content, delivery style and session. This gives valuable information to the trainer for revising and updating the content and/or delivery for future sessions.
Deliver Your Own Training
Ready to use training materials with extensive trainer notes allow you to develop and deliver an affordable training session that can be tailored to your business.
Cost Effective Compliance
Our templates, toolkits and training packages are cost effective and can help to save you time and money. We keep our prices low so that our products are affordable for everyone.
Templates You Can Trust
The team at Know Your Compliance Limited have been writing and developing regulatory policies, procedures and training materials for nearly 20 years.
AML Toolkit without the Training Package
Do you want to purchase our market leading AML Document Toolkit but don’t need the additional training package? We offer the anti money laundering toolkit on its own so that you can benefit from the templates without the training.
Ordering was easy and straightforward…
The compliance documents and products purchased were extremely useful to our firm and they were great value for money.
The staff were polite and very helpful. We would definitely purchase from KYC again and would recommend them to other firms.
The in-house delivery and trainer notes have meant that all staff will be trained by their manager(s), on induction, it allows for drilling down, for better understanding with experiential learning.
Ordering was very straightforward and the products purchased represented very good value for money – we will definitely be looking to purchase other training materials from KYC.
Other products you may also be interested in…
If you would like to see some sample documents from the AML Toolkit prior to making your purchase, you can download AML Sample Documents here.