This package combines our AML Document Toolkit and our self-delivered AML Training Package at a discounted price.
The Anti-Money Laundering Toolkit contains more than 20 policies, procedures and templates for a comprehensive AML program aimed at helping firms to assess and reduce the risk of money laundering, financial crime and terrorist financing within their organisation. Covering many of the general AML rules for those who money laundering supervisory authority includes the HMRC, FCA, Gambling Commission or one of the authorised professional bodies. It also includes our exclusive AML Risk Assessment template to help firms carry out a company-wide AML risk assessment and aids in complying with the MLR17, 4MLD and guidance requirements set by bodies such as the FCA and HMRC.
Our unique AML Training Package offers organisations the opportunity to deliver their own in-house training for a one-off cost and is fully customisable to suit any business type or industry. Containing ready-to-use slides, trainer notes and trainee documents, any employee can prepare and deliver your AML training sessions.
Documents are available as an instant download as soon as payment has been made along with a downloadable VAT invoice.
Documents come in a Microsoft Office format and are fully customisable. You can edit all text, add content, remove sections and change the layout to suit your needs.
Our AML packages come with ready-to-use, but fully customisable documents & templates, as well as detailed guidance.
Free updates for the first year, providing revisions or new documents in an easy to add format.
Developed by a team with over 18 years regulatory compliance experience and expertise in policy development.
Suitable for all industries, with thousands of existing clients including the NHS, government departments, global brands and thousands of SME’s.
AML Document & Training Toolkit Contents
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- MLRO Report Template
- AML Company Risk Assessment Template
- Anti-Money Laundering Audit Checklist
- Due Diligence Policy & Procedures
- Due Diligence Audit Checklist
- Supplier Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Employee Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Customer Due Diligence Questionnaire (individual & business)
- Risk Management Policy & Procedures
- Risk Mitigating Action Plan Template
- Risk Register Template
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Audit & Monitoring Procedures
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Conflict of Interest Register
- Outsourcing Policy
- Outsourced Functions Register
- Training Development Log Template
- Training Development Policy Template
- Instruction & Guidance Document
- Trainer & Session Delivery Guidance
- 18-slide PowerPoint Presentation
- 27-page Trainer Notes for Content Delivery & Slide Compatibility
- Trainee Handouts – Slides & Reminder Sheet
- MLRO Statement Cards for Interactive Learning Game
- 2 Q&A Employee Assessment and Answer Papers
- Employee Training Record Template
- Trainee Training Evaluation Form
NOTE: If you would like to purchase our AML Document Toolkit without the training package, you can select our AML Document Toolkit.