Our Anti Money Laundering Toolkit contains more than 20 policies, procedures and templates for a comprehensive AML program aimed at helping firms to assess and reduce the risk of money laundering, financial crime and terrorist financing within their organisation. Covering many of the general AML rules for those who money laundering supervisory authority include the HMRC, FCA, Gambling Commission or one of the authorised professional bodies.
Know Your Compliance Limited have been developing regulatory compliance policies and procedures for many years, helping more than 4000 organisations to meet their compliance needs in a range of areas. This AML Template Toolkit brings together our extensive Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Procedure and template pack and adds in dedicated documents and policies for managing and monitoring due diligence (employee, supplier and customer); risk management; staff training; whistleblowing and anti-bribery and corruption policies and more.
Including our exclusive AML Risk Assessment template, our AML Document Toolkit enables a risk based approach to preventing money laundering and aids firms in setting robust and effective controls and measures to reduce financial crime risks. Aids in complying with the MLR17 (including 2019 amendments), 4MLD/5MLD and Supervisory Authority guidelines, including the FCA and HMRC.
If you would like to see some sample documents from the AML Toolkit prior to making your purchase, you can download AML Sample Documents here.
Documents & VAT invoice are available as an instant download as soon as payment has been made.
Documents come in a Microsoft Office format and are fully customisable. You can edit all text, add content, remove sections and change the layout to suit your needs.
Our AML Toolkit comes with ready-to-use, but fully customisable policies & templates, as well as guidance on carrying out an AML risk assessment.
Free updates for the first year, providing revisions or new documents in an easy to add format.
Developed by a team with over 18 years regulatory compliance experience and expertise in policy development.
Suitable for all industries, with thousands of existing clients including the NHS, government departments, global brands and hundreds of SME’s.
AML Document Toolkit Contents
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- MLRO Report Template
- AML Company Risk Assessment Template
- Anti-Money Laundering Audit Checklist
- Due Diligence Policy & Procedures
- Due Diligence Audit Checklist
- Supplier Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Employee Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Customer Due Diligence Questionnaire (individual & business)
- Risk Management Policy & Procedures
- Risk Mitigating Action Plan Template
- Risk Register Template
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Audit & Monitoring Procedures
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Conflict of Interest Register
- Outsourcing Policy
- Outsourced Functions Register
- Anti-Money Laundering Test & Answer Papers
- Employee Training Record Template
- Training Development Log Template
- Training Development Policy Template
- Training Feedback Form Template
- Instruction & Guidance Document
NOTE: If you would like to purchase our AML Document Toolkit along with our AML Training Package at a reduced rate, you can select our AML Toolkit & Training Package.