Our Anti Money Laundering Document Toolkit contains more than 20 policies, procedures and templates for a comprehensive AML program aimed at helping firms to assess and reduce the risk of money laundering, financial crime and terrorist financing within their organisation. Covering many of the general AML rules for those who money laundering supervisory authority include the HMRC, FCA, Gambling Commission or one of the authorised professional bodies.
Know Your Compliance Limited have been developing regulatory compliance policies and procedures for many years, helping more than 4500 organisations to meet their compliance needs in a range of areas. This AML Template Toolkit brings together our extensive Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Procedure and template pack and adds in dedicated documents and policies for managing and monitoring due diligence (employee, supplier and customer); risk management; staff training; whistleblowing and anti-bribery and corruption policies and more.
Including our exclusive AML Risk Assessment template, our Anti Money Laundering Document Toolkit enables a risk based approach to preventing money laundering and aids firms in setting robust and effective controls and measures to reduce financial crime risks. Aids in complying with the MLR17 (including 2019/2020 amendments), as well as any obligations for those supervised by the FCA or HMRC.
If you would like to see some sample documents from the AML Toolkit prior to making your purchase, you can download AML Sample Documents here.
Anti Money Laundering Document Toolkit Contents
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- MLRO Report Template
- AML Company Risk Assessment Template
- Anti-Money Laundering Audit Checklist
- Due Diligence Policy & Procedures
- Due Diligence Audit Checklist
- Supplier Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Employee Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Customer Due Diligence Questionnaire (individual & business)
- Risk Management Policy & Procedures
- Remedial Action Plan Template
- Risk Register Template
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Audit & Monitoring Procedures
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Conflict of Interest Register
- Suspicious Activity Reporting Form Template
- Outsourcing Policy
- Outsourced Functions Register
- Anti-Money Laundering Test & Answer Papers
- Training Record Template
- Employee Development Log
- Training & Development Policy
- Trainee Feedback Form Template
- Instruction & Guidance Document
Documents & VAT invoice are available as an instant download as soon as payment has been made via the website or confirmation email.
Documents come in a Microsoft Office format and are fully customisable. You can edit all text, add content, remove sections and change the layout to suit your needs.
Our AML Toolkit comes with ready-to-use, but fully customisable policies & templates, as well as guidance on carrying out an AML risk assessment.
Free annual update for the first year, providing revisions or new documents in an easy to add format (where applicable).
Developed by a team with over 18 years regulatory compliance experience and expertise in policy development.
Suitable for all industries, with thousands of existing clients including the NHS, government departments, global brands and hundreds of SME’s.
Other AML Document Templates
- AML Compliance Checklist £32.00 (ex vat)
- AML Document & Training Toolkit £359.00 (ex vat)
- Anti-Money Laundering Training Package £189.00 (ex vat)
- AML Policy Template & Risk Assessment £45.00 (ex vat)
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy £25.00 (ex vat)
- Anti-Money Laundering Q&A Test Papers £25.00 (ex vat)
Why use our templates?
Every business in the UK requires some level of compliance program, including policies, procedures and documents that set out their intent, objectives, obligations and responsibilities.
Know Your Compliance Limited are experts when it comes to developing compliance policies and regulatory procedures, so why reinvent the wheel?
Our professional, market leading policy templates and toolkits are already used by thousands of organisations across the UK who have benefitted from ready-to-use, but fully customisable policy content and formats.
NOTE: If you would like to purchase our Anti Money Laundering Document Toolkit along with our AML Training Package at a reduced rate, you can select our AML Toolkit & Training Package.