Our DPA18 & GDPR Document Toolkit contains more than 50 GDPR data protection policies, procedures and templates for a comprehensive data protection and compliance program. Know Your Compliance Limited have been developing regulatory compliance policies and procedures for over 5 years, helping more than 2500 organisations to meet their compliance needs in a range of areas, including data protection.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & UK’s Data Protection Act 2018(DPA18) came into force on 25th May 2018, bringing stronger, risk-based and more consistent legislation and whilst time and effort will be required of all organisations who are obligated under the new Regulation, using our customisable, compliant documents and templates will save you vast amounts of time, money and resources. Combining mandatory and useful GDPR policies, procedures, checklists and templates, with supporting documents for complaint handling, risk management, audits and monitoring, information security and more.
GDPR & Brexit – The UK left the EU on 31 January 2020 and entered a transition period until the end of December 2020. During this period, the GDPR still applies to UK businesses processing personal data. The Government intends to incorporate the GDPR into UK law after the transition period. This means that our GDPR policies and Toolkits can be used both before and after the transition period.
Documents are available as an instant download as soon as payment has been made. Sequential files and names make locating each document easy.
Documents come in a Microsoft Office format and are fully customisable. You can edit all text, add content, remove sections and change the layout to suit your needs.
Our GDPR Toolkit comes with extensive guidance, free resources and email support, including our exclusive 21-page GDPR Implementation Project Plan.
Free updates for the first year, providing revisions or new documents in an easy to add format and keeping your Toolkit up-to-date and compliant.
Developed by a team with over 18 years regulatory compliance experience and compliant with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and UK’s Data Protection Act 2018.
Suitable for all industries, with thousands of existing clients including the NHS, government departments, global brands and hundreds of SME’s.
GDPR Documentation Toolkit Contents
- Usage & Customisation Instructions
- GDPR Guidance Document
- GDPR Implementation Project Plan
- Data Protection Policy & Procedure
- Data Retention & Erasure Policy
- Data Breach Policy & Incident Form
- International Data Transfer Procedures
- Subject Access Request Procedures
- Subject Access Request Form
- Privacy Notice Template
- Consent Form Template
- Information Audit Template
- Privacy Notice Register
- Access Request Response Templates
- Processing Activities Register
- Data Protection Officer Duties
- GDPR Compliance Statement Template
- Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA)
- Processor Agreement Template
- Processor Notification Letter
- GDPR Compliance Checklist
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- DPIA Excel Assessment Templates
- 2 GDPR Employee Test Papers
- Information Security Policy
- Remote Access & BYOD Policy
- Asset Management Policy
- Access Control & Password Policy
- Clear Desk & Screen Policy
- Complaint Handling Procedures
- Complaint Form & Register
- Complaint Response Letter Suite
- Due Diligence Policy & Questionnaire
- Outsourcing & Supplier Policy
- Staff Training Policy & Templates
- Risk Management Policy & Procedures
- Information Security Checklist
- Internal Audit Policy & Procedures
- Business Continuity Plan Template
NOTE: The GDPR Documentation Toolkit does not include our GDPR Staff Training Package as not all organisations require the training package; however, this can be purchased separately.
Sample Documents & Other Bundles
Download Sample Documents from the GDPR Documentation Toolkit or download the complete Toolkit Contents. You can also compare our different GDPR Document Bundles and if you would like all our GDPR documents without the toolkits supporting policies, see our GDPR Document Bundle.