Our market leading UK GDPR Toolkit covers the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), tailored by the Data Protection Act 2018. Already used by thousands of organisations, including the NHS, Government departments, schools, universities, banks and hundreds of SME’s; the documents provide a relevant and compliant data protection program.
About Our UK GDPR Toolkit
Our extensive UK GDPR Toolkit is our most comprehensive data protection package and provides not only the mandatory and essential UK GDPR policy templates, readiness assessment & gap analysis checklists and mandatory documents; but also supporting documents in extended compliance areas such as risk management, complaint handling, due diligence, information security and much more. We know that buying ready-to-use compliance documents is extremely useful to organisations; but we also recognise that you know your business and services better than anyone else!
That is why our data protection toolkit comes with an extensive UK GDPR Implementation Project Plan covering multiple business area actions and extending over 20-pages; guiding you on how to use and implement our data protection toolkit, whilst being relevant to your business type and industry.
Our high-quality data protection templates, policies and checklists come with the first annual update free of charge and as the post-Brexit regulations on data protection are likely to be updated in the near future, we will provide any updated content at no extra cost to all existing purchasers.
SAMPLES: We know it is difficult to see the quality and content of online documents, which is why we provide samples of our UK GDPR Toolkit documents for you and also offer the complete Toolkit Contents to download, including useful mandatory and conditional document markers.
Documents are available as an instant download as soon as payment has been made. Sequential files and names make locating each document easy.
Documents come in a Microsoft Office format and are fully customisable. You can edit all text, add content, remove sections and change the layout to suit your needs.
Our GDPR Toolkit comes with extensive guidance, free resources and email support, including our exclusive 21-page GDPR Implementation Project Plan.
Free updates for the first year (i.e. due to updated content where the requirements have changed or where we add a new template to the pack).
Developed by a team with over 17 years regulatory compliance experience and compliant with the UK GDPR regime.
Suitable for all industries, with thousands of existing clients including the NHS, government departments, global brands and hundreds of SME’s.
GDPR Documentation Toolkit Contents
- Usage & Customisation Instructions
- GDPR Guidance Document
- GDPR Implementation Project Plan
- Data Protection Policy & Procedure
- Data Retention & Erasure Policy
- Data Breach Policy & Incident Form
- International Data Transfer Procedures
- Subject Access Request Procedures
- Subject Access Request Form
- Privacy Notice Template
- Consent Form Template
- Information Audit Template
- Privacy Notice Register
- Access Request Response Templates
- Processing Activities Register
- Data Protection Officer Duties
- GDPR Compliance Statement Template
- Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA)
- Processor Agreement Template
- Processor Notification Letter
- GDPR Compliance Checklist
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- DPIA Excel Assessment Templates
- 2 GDPR Employee Test Papers
- Information Security Policy
- Remote Access & BYOD Policy
- Asset Management Policy
- Access Control & Password Policy
- Clear Desk & Screen Policy
- Complaint Handling Procedures
- Complaint Form & Register
- Complaint Response Letter Suite
- Due Diligence Policy & Questionnaire
- Outsourcing & Supplier Policy
- Staff Training Policy & Templates
- Risk Management Policy & Procedures
- Information Security Checklist
- Internal Audit Policy & Procedures
- Business Continuity Plan Template
NOTE: The UK GDPR Documentation Toolkit does not include our GDPR Staff Training Package as not all organisations require the training package; however, this can be purchased separately.