GDPR Documentation Toolkit aids GDPR preparation and implementation and is already used by thousands of organisations, providing a relevant and compliant data protection toolkit and program.
The GDPR came into force on 25th May 2018 and imposed stricter penalties, taking a more risk-based approach and bringing in more granular requirements, which is where our EU GDPR Documentation Toolkit and other GDPR compliance documents excel.
About Our GDPR Toolkit
Our market-leading GDPR Documentation Toolkit is our most comprehensive data protection package and provides not only the mandatory and essential GDPR policy templates, GDPR readiness assessment & gap analysis checklists and mandatory documents; but also supporting documents in extended compliance areas such as risk management, complaint handling, due diligence, information security and much more. We know that buying ready-to-use compliance documents is extremely useful to organisations; but we also recognise that you know your business and services better than anyone else!
That is why our toolkit comes with an extenisve GDPR Implementation Project Plan covering multiple business area actions and extending over 20-pages; guiding you on how to use and implement our data protection toolkit, whilst being relevant to your business type and industry. Our exclusive GDPR implmentation plan makes assessing your GDPR readiness less complicated.
Our high-quality data protection templates, policies and checklists come with free annual updates and email support and include mandatory, conditional and suggested documents and templates for data protection compliance. Our GDPR packages also include templates based on the feedback of the thousands of organisations laready using our documents. Our GDPR toolkits cover the entire Regulation, as well as the UK’s Data Protection Act 2018, helping firms of all scope and size to meet their data protection obligations. See our GDPR Documents or compare our GDPR Document Bundles.
SAMPLES: We know it is difficult to see the quality and content of online documents, which is why we provide samples of our GDPR Toolkit documents for you and also offer the complete Toolkit Contents to download, including useful mandatory and conditional document markers.
Documents are available as an instant download as soon as payment has been made. Sequential files and names make locating each document easy.
Documents come in a Microsoft Office format and are fully customisable. You can edit all text, add content, remove sections and change the layout to suit your needs.
Our GDPR Toolkit comes with extensive guidance, free resources and email support, including our exclusive 21-page GDPR Implementation Project Plan.
Free annual updates, providing revisions or new documents in an easy to add format and keeping your Toolkit up-to-date and compliant.
Developed by a team with over 15 years regulatory compliance experience and compliant with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and UK’s Data Protection Act 2018.
Suitable for all industries, with thousands of existing clients including the NHS, government departments, global brands and hundreds of SME’s.
GDPR Documentation Toolkit Contents
- Usage & Customisation Instructions
- GDPR Guidance Document
- GDPR Implementation Project Plan
- Data Protection Policy & Procedure
- Data Retention & Erasure Policy
- Data Breach Policy & Incident Form
- International Data Transfer Procedures
- Subject Access Request Procedures
- Subject Access Request Form
- Privacy Notice Template
- Consent Form Template
- Information Audit Template
- Privacy Notice Register
- Access Request Response Templates
- Processing Activities Register
- Data Protection Officer Duties
- GDPR Compliance Statement Template
- Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA)
- Processor Agreement Template
- Processor Notification Letter
- GDPR Compliance Checklist
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- DPIA Excel Assessment Templates
- 2 GDPR Employee Test Papers
- Information Security Policy
- Remote Access & BYOD Policy
- Asset Management Policy
- Access Control & Password Policy
- Clear Desk & Screen Policy
- Complaint Handling Procedures
- Complaint Form & Register
- Complaint Response Letter Suite
- Due Diligence Policy & Questionnaire
- Outsourcing & Supplier Policy
- Staff Training Policy & Templates
- Risk Management Policy & Procedures
- Information Security Checklist
- Internal Audit Policy & Procedures
- Business Continuity Plan Template
NOTE: The GDPR Documentation Toolkit does not include our GDPR Staff Training Package as not all organisations require the training package; however, this can be purchased separately.