Our Processor Agreement Template relates to Article 28 of the GDPR which advises that “where processing is to be carried out on behalf of a controller, the controller shall use only processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the Regulation.”
We have drafted this Processor Agreement Template and accompanying processor notification letter and GDPR compliance questionnaire using the GDPR guidelines and requirements, along with guidance from the ICO on processor obligations and responsibilities.
- Provided in Microsoft Office Word format
- Fully customisable and ready for corporate branding
- Suitable for all industries and business types
- Download after payment is received
- Updates provided annually by email (where applicable)
The template covers the many GDPR requirements for using processors, as well as the obligations of controllers using third-parties to process personal data on their behalf.