Are you looking for a complete AML Policy Template solution?
Look no further than our market leading AML Toolkit with more than 40 AML policies, templates and checklists. Covering the mandatory and suggested rules laid out under the UK’s Money Laundering Regulations (MLR) as well as the standards and requirements set by supervisory authorities such as the HMRC and FCA.
Know Your Compliance Limited provide professional, compliant and fully customisable content that can elp you to build an effective AML compliance program. Used by thousands of businesses to comply with the MLR’s policy and controls requirements.
Standalone AML Policy and AML Risk Assessment
We recognise that not all businesses want or need the supporting AML policies and templates for areas such as due diligence and risk assessment. This is why in addition to our market leading AML Policy Toolkit, we also offer smaller policy template packs and standalone documents.
Anti Money Laundering (AML) Policy Template Toolkit Contents
Buy The Anti Money Laundering (AML) Toolkit
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- MLRO Report Template
- AML Company Risk Assessment Template
- Anti-Money Laundering Audit Checklist
- Due Diligence Policy & Procedures
- Due Diligence Audit Checklist
- Enhanced Supplier Questionnaire
- Supplier Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Individual Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Business Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Retention Policy
- Employee Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Risk Management Policy & Procedures
- Risk Mitigating Action Plan Template
- Risk Register Template
- Risk Matrix Template
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Whistleblowing Complaint Form
- Compliance Monitoring Template
- Audit & Monitoring Procedures
- Tax Evasion Policy
- Anti-Fraud Policy
- Fraud Response Plan Template
- Fraud Risk Assessment Template (Excel)
- Fraud Risk Assessment Procedures
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Conflict of Interest Register
- Outsourcing Policy
- Outsourced Functions Register
- AML Test & Answer Papers
- Employee Training Record Template
- Training Development Log Template
- Training Development Policy Template
- Training Feedback Form Template
- Instruction & Guidance Document
AML & Due Diligence Templates
Our AML Policy Template Toolkit contains 40+ AML templates, including policies, procedures and assessment templates. We also include our exclusive AML checklist for completing anti money laundering checks and auditing your money laundering risks. Designed to help firms assess and reduce the risk of money laundering, financial crime and terrorist financing, our AML Toolkit also provides policy templates for due diligence, fraud prevention, risk management, whistleblowing, anti-bribery and corruption and outsourcing.
Know Your Compliance Limited have been developing regulatory compliance policies and procedures for nearly 10 years. Helping over 7500 organisations to meet their compliance needs in a range of areas, we are market leaders in providing regulatory templates.
The Toolkit also includes our exclusive AML Risk Assessment template to comply with the supervisory authority requirements. Our AML Document Toolkit enables a risk based approach in preventing money laundering and aids in setting robust and effective controls to reduce financial crime risks.
Anti Money Laundering Training
If you are looking to incorporate anti money laundering training alongside your AML compliance program, we have combined our top-selling AML Policy Template Toolkit with our self-delivery AML Training Materials Package at a discounted price. Deliver AML training to your employees in your own time and only pay for the initial purchase.
NOTE: We also offer our combine AML Toolkit & Training Package a discounted package containing our AML Document Toolkit and our AML Training Package for firms looking to purchase both packs.
Download samples from the AML Toolkit to see the format and structure of some of the templates.
shop all anti money laundering products
compare contents of aml toolkits
Free updates for the first year (i.e. due to updated content where the requirements have changed or where we add a new template to the pack).
Developed by a team with over 18 years regulatory compliance experience, including FCA, AML, GDPR and UK regulatory business requirements.
Suitable for all industries, with thousands of existing clients including the NHS, government departments, estate/letting agents and hundreds of SME’s.