Know Your Compliance Limited have one of the UK’s largest portfolio of policy templates and procedures. Ready to use content, whilst also being fully customisable. Our market leading AML Policy Template also contains our highly recommended AML Risk Assessment Template for meeting the regulatory and legislative requirements in preventing financial crime. Our extensive Anti Money Laundering Policy Template covers an array of sections and mandatory content.
AML Policy Template Contents
- Policy Statement, Purpose & Scope
- What Is Financial Crime?
- Relevant Acts and Regulations
- Responsible People or Reporting Officers
- HMRC Responsible Person & Approval
- HMRC Fit & Proper Assessment
- AML Risk Assessment
- Objectives & Internal Controls & Measures
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Due Diligence & Employee Screening
- High-Risk Identification & Countries
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) & Beneficial Owners
- Transaction Monitoring
- Records Management & Reporting
- Discrepancies in Registers
- Audits & Monitoring
- Employee Training & Data Protection
- Tipping Off & SAR Procedures
AML Policy & Due Diligence Toolkit
Anti Money Laundering is not a standalone compliance area. It goes hand in hand with mandatory requirements such as due diligence and risk management. If you are looking for a complete AML Policy Template solution, look no further than our extensive AML & Due Diligence Template Toolkit. With 32 individual AML related templates and policies, this toolkit is one of our bestselling document packages.